Monday, February 11, 2013

Passport Drama!

This trip has already been eventful and I haven't even set foot outside of my apartment yet!  I woke up suddenly around 4am with the thought that I should make sure I knew where my passport was.  There was no going back to sleep until I went to look...so I went to the place that I keep it and...no passport!  With less than 24 hours until my much anticipated departure I was instantly filled with anxiety.  I spent a couple hours tearing my room apart searching for the mislaid passport and praying that it would turn up...all the while pushing back thoughts of how disappointing it would be if I had to miss my trip...and how embarrassing it would be to have to tell everyone that I didn't go because I lost my passport!  I looked under furniture and sifted through paperwork waiting to be filed...nothing.  Finally, in a last ditch effort I checked my drawers again...and yup, there it was, underneath a piece of paper in drawer I had already searched.  Nice one, Syd.  Yeeesh!  Here's hoping the rest of my travels go off without a hitch...maybe I just got all the turbulence out of the way already??

No comments:

Post a Comment